- Variations to the Terms and Conditions
- The NRAI reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website. The National Rifle Association of India may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion.
- The NRAI reserves the right to withdraw the online payment service at any time at its discretion.
The NRAI retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
- NRAI does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
- Governing law
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.